Why a Masters in General Management?
Our Masters in General Management forms a bridge between the knowledge you have acquired at university and the practical challenges of the corporate world. Get the insights, skills and confidence you need to put your ideas into practice. When you join the Masters, you will be part of a highly diverse group of students, with different academic backgrounds, varied personal interest and career goals.
Set out for a life-changing experience
- Broad view on all management domains
- Deep Dive challenge to test your limits under pressure
- Stepping out of your comfort zone based on a 360° personal assessment
- Real practical experience with assignments for a.o. Coca-Cola, Duvel Moortgat and Brussels Airlines
- Personal coaching and peer feedback
- Tailored curriculum with specialised boot camps and specialisation tracks
- The opportunity to interact with top business leaders
- Access to jobs or companies you never considered before
- Competitive advantage on the jobmarket through career skills training
- Discover how business is done in other cultures
- Gain some of the best friends you’ll ever make