Vlerick's fast and flexible application process
1. Submit your full online application pack
Fill out the application form online at http://apply.vlerick.com and upload all necessary documents.
Opt for the on-campus, on-location or remote procedure.
Pay the application fee (€50), indicate your referees and submit your file.
A full application requires the following documents:
- Motivation essays
- A scan of your ID/passport
- GMAT/GRE score report (if applicable)
- English Profiency Exam score report (if applicable)
2. Receive an email from admissions
Within a couple of days, we will inform whether your application file meets our criteria and is complete.
We will invite you for the admissions test and/or interview, depending on your application procedure. The interview will take place either:
- At one of Vlerick’s campuses (Brussels/Ghent) in case of admissions test in Belgium
- In your home country in case of admissions testabroad
- Via Skype/phone in case of GMAT/GRE
3. Take part in the admissions test or interview
You will receive a personal timeslot for our monthly on-campus or on-location admissions test.
As a remote applicant, you can have your admissions interview through phone, Skype or face-to-face.
4. Get your result by e-mail
You will receive your admissions decision via email within maximum five business days of submission of completed application and/or the interview date.
You have the possibility to ask for personal feedback and retake the test once in the same academic year.