Tuition fees and funding options
The total tuition fee of our Executive MBA programmes is €38,995 and will be split into €25,000 and €13,995.
The first part must be paid before the start of the first year; the second part has to be paid before the start of the second year.
Our Executive MBA starts in:
| Weekend format
| 9 January 2017
||25 September 2017
What's included in the tuition fee:
Funding options Executive MBA
If you work at a Flemish SME, you could use the ‘KMO-portefeuille’ to partially fund your educational programme at Vlerick Business School. You can apply for a maximum subsidy of €10,000 to €15,000 per year (max €1000 for small organisations and max €15,000 for medium-sized organisations)
- 1 KMO portefeuille per year
- First register for the programme of your choice, then apply for a subsidy. Please note that the application procedure should be completed within 14 days of the course start date, at the latest. Note that you can perfectly apply for the subsidy without having received your invoice yet. So no need to wait for it to apply.
- You must indicate the number of hours your programme entails
- Costs of catering and course material are not subsidised
All info is available at: www.kmo-portefeuille.be (Dutch-language website).
Vlerick Business School’s approval number is: DV.O105182.
The Brussels-Capital Region: subsidies for SMEs
Self-employed people and SMEs located in one of the 19 Brussels boroughs can apply for a subsidy at the Brussels-Capital Region:
- Maximum 3 programmes per organisation per year
- Per programme maximum 50% of the programme fee can be subsidised (max. €3,000)
- First register for the programme of your choice, then apply for a subsidy. (preferably before the start of the programme, at the latest 30 days after the start of the programme)
- The programme costs at least 1000 euro
All info is available on the website of the Brussels Region (Dutch- & French-language website).
The Female Leadership Grant
(Gender) diversity is of major importance in any MBA Programme. Women applying for an Executive MBA can apply for the Female Leadership Grant of Vlerick Business School.