To apply for our Full-time MBA, you need:
- a minimum of 3 years of full-time work experience
- an academic degree from an accredited university
Unsure about your eligibility? Ask for a free Eligibility Check online!
How to apply?
1. Complete the online application form at apply.vlerick.com and upload all required documents:
- Motivation essays
- A scan of your ID/passport
2. If applicable, please also upload your:
- GMAT/GRE score report
- English Proficiency Exam score report
- Scholarship essay
3. Indicate the names and contact details of your referees.
Your referees can either submit their references online or send them directly to the Admissions Office via email or post.
4. Pay the €50 application fee, and submit your complete application before the deadline:
- Deadline for European Citizens: June 30, 2017
- Deadline for non-European Citizens: April 30, 2017
5. Once your application has been reviewed, our Admissions Office will schedule your interview :
6. You will be notified of the outcome of your application via email within five business days of the interview date.
You can take any one of the following three admissions tests:
- GMAT (ETS code 7176) with an English Language Proficiency Exam
- GRE (ETS code 7176) with an English Language Proficiency Exam
- VBAT (Vlerick Business Admissions Test) in Belgium or abroad
Native English speakers and those who's entire undergraduate studies were taught in English are exempted from the English Language Proficiency Exam. We accept the following English exams:
What do we consider?
- Academic potential
We consider how you have performed academically, as well as your GMAT, GRE or VBAT results.
- Managerial potential
We consider your potential as a good manager in the future.
- Vlerick potential
The most important thing for us is whether you are a good fit for Vlerick - and whether Vlerick is a good fit for you.