JOIN VLERICK AS A RESEARCH FELLOW OR AFFILIATED RESEARCHER
Do you (want to) work closely together with a Vlerick faculty? Are you involved in collaborative research activities with one of our faculty members? Are you already part of the academic network of a Vlerick colleague?
Becoming a Vlerick Research Fellow or Affiliated Researcher is a unique opportunity to be even closer related to our academic community. We created these statutes to further enhance collaborative work and create a forum for joint initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
- Become part of our academic community, which implies:
- Access to the Vlerick library and our electronic resources
- A Vlerick email address
- An online CV on our Vlerick website
- The use of a flexible office on our Ghent, Leuven and Brussels campuses
- An accident and liability insurance
- Vlerick ICT support
- Opportunities to attend and/or present during Vlerick research seminars
- When co-working on a funded project (e.g. Vlerick Academic Research Fund), you can be reimbursed for budgeted expenses in the joint project (e.g. conference presentations about the project, research materials acquired for the project,… ).
- Have a PhD and a proven research record (research fellows) OR work on your PhD (affiliated researcher)
- Have a collaborative, positive and research minded attitude
- Intention to work on joint research topics with our faculty
- Willingness to mention your affiliation with Vlerick Business School on publications realised in the context of the collaboration (i.e., joint projects, projects funded by Vlerick,…).