Benefits for Your Organisation
As a member you benefit from the unique combination of theory, practice and membership interaction of the Vlerick Healthcare Supply Chain Research Network.
Here you can find a summary of the benefits of our network:
Research, Teaching and Information Access
- Participation to three workshops per year that deal with topics in healthcare supply chain
- Research results by an experienced research team
- Teaching by Vlerick or external professors and healthcare practitioners
- Learning about best practises in the industry through testimonials, interaction and case studies during the workshops
- Share experience and ideas with industry peers and partners through the network
- Access to open events like the Supply Chain Forum, the Supply Chain Conference, the Healthcare Management day, …
- Visibility through brochures and websites of the Healthcare Supply Chain Research Network
- Visibility through brochures and websites of the Vlerick Business School (as Prime Foundation Partner)
- Visibility through academic publications by the research team
In short, the Healthcare supply Chain Research Network allows your organisation to be at the cutting edge of new research insights, to have visibility as an authority in this domain and to share experience with other industry leaders. Moreover, you will be able to join many other Vlerick activities in the areas of supply chain and healthcare. Vlerick Business School offers two options for partnership: being a member or being a prime foundation partner. The difference between these two forms of partnership can be found under partners and members.
Interested in Joining This Network?
For further information or questions, please feel free to contact us!