Vlerick Sales Competition
The Vlerick Sales Competition aims at bringing students closer to real-life sales challenges and providing them with the necessary basic skills to be successful in in sales.
What we aim to provide:
- Insights into the challenging world of sales and the different aspects of sales
- Raising awareness on the importance of sales as an initial step in one’s career
- Simulate a real life sales experience via a role play and teach the students how to successfully overcome the potential challenges and close the sales
- Provide our sponsoring companies with a networking and recruitment opportunity by directly involving them into the role play as a buyer or a judge in the Sales Competition
The Vlerick Sales Competition consists out of the following initiatives:
- Panel debates bringing together leading sales industry speakers
- Workshops to prepare you for the Sales Competition
- Participation in the Vlerick Sales Competition (2 active rounds)
- Final online assessment of sales skills (based on content of different sessions & workshops)
Students that register for the Vlerick Sales Certificate Track will be expected to take part in all initiatives. Then, upon completion, you will receive a certificate for active participation in the Vlerick Sales Certificate Track. The number of students that can participate is limited.
Next to this, these two winners will also be sent to the National Collegiate Sales Competition (NCSC) held April 2016 at Kennesaw State University in Georgia, USA – all expenses paid, to represent Vlerick. Inaugurated in 1999, the National Collegiate Sales Competition (NCSC) is the largest and oldest sales role-play competition in existence.
The Vlerick Sales Certificate Track is open - on a voluntary base - to all Vlerick Master students (M3, MGM or MFM), UGent Students, HoGent Students and students from other universities in Belgium.
If you are passionate about the topic, interested in sales as a potential career, looking to find out more about real-life sales challenges or network with industry experts, this track is for you!
Practical information Eager to know more?
Come to the Kick-off event: 17 October 2016 at 6.30 pm
Vlerick Ghent Campus (in the Chapel) Where you will:
- Hear about this track in full detail
- Meet all our sponsors and their recruiters in an informal setting
- Learn how you can register for the track.
Preliminary registration to attend the kick-off event is required!
Send your application to email@example.com by the 5th of September the latest. You will then receive an email with a request to fill out a survey. Only the first 60 students that complete this survey will be allowed seating during the panel debate. All other are welcome to join for the networking, as from 7.20PM. Register for the Vlerick Sales Certificate Track
- Registrations only open as from the 12th of September, 1PM!
- Only the first 50 registrants will be granted access into the Vlerick Sales Certificate Track.
- When registering, you will be asked to upload your CV in PDF format, make sure to have this ready or you will not be able to complete your registration.
Vlerick Sales Competition
24-Jan-2017 - Vlerick Ghent Campus