Benefits for Your Organisation
The benefits for your organisation are numerous!
Chairs represent a one-to-one relationship between a faculty member and a supporting company. Corporations that support a Chair contribute to the long-term creation of knowledge in a specific area of expertise within the broader context of supply chain management. This collaboration implies a five-year commitment.
The chair offers exposure, learning and research to the chair company
- Access to the research output and publications generated from the Chair
- The Chair partner may call upon the expertise of the Chair Professor either on a "one to one" basis or toward their stakeholder group:
- To act as a sounding board by request of the Partner
- To organize sessions for stakeholder groups of the Partner
- As a keynote speaker for a number of presentations a year
- High Visibility and Recognition of the Chair through distribution of the research results, publications in media, training programmes
- Permanent access to newest developments in Management education and learning possibilities
- The chair partner has niche exclusivity within the chosen research subject
A Prime Foundation Partnership is a three-year partnership which represents collaboration in a research for business programme. This programme typically consists of a few research projects in selected supply chain management topics. The projects often involve other companies, who join as members of the initiative.
The prime foundation partnership offers exposure, learning and research to the partner:
- The Prime Foundation Partners have a Steering Role in the Steering Committee of these research for business projects
- They are involved in the definition and selection of the research topics in the selected area of supply chain management, and will have free access to all research findings and newest trends in that area
- Partners are invited to the research meetings with the member companies involved in the research projects
- Visibility on all communication issued with respect to the research for business projects – publications, press releases, research reports
- Access to other events from the competence centre
- The PFP in agreement with the Chairman of the Competence Centre can choose to receive 3 invitations to events linked to the competence centre
- The Prime Foundation partner has niche exclusivity within the selected research projects
Different Formulas Customised to your Organisation’s Needs
Organisations can join the Centre for Excellence in Supply Chain Management as Chair Partner or Prime Foundation Partner. Chairs represent a one-to-one relationship between a faculty member and a supporting company. Corporations that support a Chair contribute to the long-term creation of knowledge in a specific area of expertise within the broader context of supply chain management. A Prime Foundation Partner wants to contribute fundamentally to the development of reward management; takes the lead and moreover, wants to contribute structurally to the working of Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School. These partners are part of the Centre’s Steering Committee and decide upon the research agenda.
Interested in Joining this Centre?
For further information or questions, please feel free to contact us!