Don’t miss this opportunity: Participate in the Leading Across Silos Research Project
The Centre for Agile Organizations at Vlerick Business School has launched a research for business project on cross-silo collaboration in organizations and the impact of leader behaviors on the openness of employees to cross-silo collaboration, and voicing their ideas.
Companies that participate with a minimum 50 managers (and these managers' managers and employees) will receive:
- a feedback report on the openness to cross-silo collaboration in their organization
- a 1h presentation of the results (benchmarked against other organizations)
- white paper on cross-silo collaboration (Spring 2017)
Should you have a lower response rate than 50 managers (and their employees and N+1), then you will still receive the feedback report of your organization and a white paper on the overall results.
Participation is free of charge. The investment of HRM is limited to 2 hours on average:
- Fill out a template with the contact information of the people we can survey in your organization. Given that we want to look at role modelling effects, we ask you to select 50 managers, as well as these managers' supervisors and employees
- Send a short e-mail to the selected respondents, informing them about the study.
Vlerick will take care of the data collection, reminders and reporting.
The online surveys will be available in English, French and Dutch and will take about 20 minutes to fill out.