Benefits for Your Organisation
What’s the added value for your organisation to participate in the Centre for Excellence in People Performance?
Participation in a Knowledge-generating Network
Each year the Centre for Excellence in People Performance (CEPP) organises 4 workshops and a residential seminar in topics in the field of people performance management. National and international guest speakers and academics are invited to share their knowledge on people performance with you. Three delegates of each member organisation may attend our meetings and workshops.
CEPP members and partners have free access to our Vlerick HR Day. On the basis of research projects and generated knowledge within the Centre for Excellence, a “people performance track” will be presented at this conference.
Practice-oriented People Performance Management Research
The Centre for Excellence in People Performance performs practice-oriented research that relates to people performance management of our members. This will allow them to benchmark their practices and efforts (anonymously) with other members and with broader samples of organisations or employees.
On the basis of output of the interactive workshops, the research projects and the working parties, the CEPP will provide practical information to its members (e.g. questionnaires, workbooks, checklists, …).
Use of our Innovative Tool
Within the Centre for Excellence in People Performance an innovative tool was developed: the Performance Generator. Partners and members of the Centre for Excellence in People Performance receive some tools at the beginning of their membership.
Access to the People Performance Expert Centre
- The Centre for Excellence in People Performance will closely monitor people performance management developments. We will collect and annotate the latest publications and make them available to the members.
- The members will have access to the Vlerick Library and the Vlerick HRM documentation centre which contains research data, papers, articles, books and practical tools regarding career management.
- The members will receive a newsletter three times a year with an up-to-date overview of the latest trends in people performance based on (inter)national publications.
- The members have access to the extranet (Sharepoint). After receiving a password and a login they have access to a lot of information, e.g. research data, literature overviews and practical tools, ...
CEPP partners and members get external visibility on events and in press releases of the Centre for Excellence in Career Management.
Different Formulas Customised to Your Organisation’s Needs
Organisations can join the Centre for Excellence in People Performance as Prime Foundation Partner, Knowledge Partner or Research Member.
- A Prime Foundation Partner wants to contribute fundamentally to the development of people performance; takes the lead and moreover, wants to contribute structurally to the working of Vlerick Business School. These partners are part of the Centre's Steering Committee and decide upon the research agenda.
- A Knowledge Partner participates in the workshops, is entitled to receive all the information and research reports of the centre and wants to contribute structurally to the working of Vlerick Business School.
- A Research Member participates in the workshops and is entitled to receive all the information and research reports of the centre. The research member continuously wants to bring his people performance knowledge and expertise to a higher level.
Interested in Joining This Network?
All private, public and social profit organisations can become member of the Centre for Excellence in People Performance . The membership is based on an initial commitment of 3 years and may be renewed after this initial period. Members of the Centre for Excellence pay an annual fee € 10,000, excl VAT, which entitles them to send 3 representatives to attend all workshops and activities related to the Centre.