- The library of Vlerick Business School is open to everyone
- Registration is possible at the circulation desk OR for Vlerick students by phone +32 9 210 97 27 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is free of charge
- You may borrow up to 6 books at a time.
- The loan period for books is 4 weeks. You may extend the period twice, unless the books have been reserved in the meantime.
- Renewing a book is possible by:
Studying on one of the Vlerick campuses? Looking for a book that is currently on loan? You can always make a reservation through the online catalogue or by
- Phone on +32 9 210 97 27
The requested books will be sent to your campus through our book transfer service. Find out more below.
We organize book transfers through courier services between the main library in Ghent and other campuses on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (delivery on Monday).
When requesting a book on a week day, delivery is planned no later than 1 (working) day. You will be notified when the book is available at the reception desk.
If a publication is not available in our collection, Vlerick students may request it through our interlibrary loan service. Requests can be made by sending an e-mail (including details as title, author,...) to email@example.com. You will be notified when the requested publication is available. This service is not for free, the administrative fee ranges from € 5 to € 15.
Scanning & copying
There is a copier and scanner available in the library. Scanning is for free, for a copy you will pay €0,04 per page. It is your responsibility to abide by the copyright laws.
We love to build a collection for you! Don’t hesitate to send us your purchase suggestions by mail firstname.lastname@example.org