Admissions and International Officer
Do you have a passion for helping and guiding students? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick? And are you ready to explore the world of our Full-time MBA programme and its participants? Then we have the perfect job for you!
What can you expect
As part of the FTMBA team you will be responsible for
- The administrative processes (together with the programme managers)
- The admission processes (together with the degree admissions office)
- International Office (MBA & Master students)
For the administrative FTMBA processes you will be responsible for all student related administration, logistic organisation & project-related activities including:
- You support the roll-out of the FTMBA programme (booking auditoria, catering, faculty input, name tags, professional pictures, book order, project defenses…)
- You follow-up carefully the evaluation process
- You assist in the practical organisation of several activities both programme related (opening seminars, Imex, BRICS trips … ) and events (e.g. graduation, info sessions)
As Admissions/International Officer, you will be responsible for guiding prospective (international) students from the first point of contact, through the different steps of the admissions process, up to the final stage of enrollment in the FTMBA programme, including:
- Responding to information requests and giving advice to prospective students with regard to programme offer and admission requirements
- Follow up and convert leads into applications through continuous communication with prospective students
- Guiding applicants through the different stages of the application process towards the completion of their application
- Processing application files and giving admission advice to the Admissions Committee
- Assisting in the organization of admission tests and selection interviews
- Monitoring and helping achieve enrollment targets
- Set up and attend info sessions and events (welcome day, intercultural event etc.)
- Attend (international) fairs
- Provide dashboards on admissions numbers
You will be working on our Brussels campus.
What do we expect from you
- Master degree or Bachelor with relevant experience
- Excellent English and French language skills, both oral and written
- A working knowledge of standard software tools such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Punctuality & being able to integrate different source of information
- A customer orientation & good communication skills
- Stress-resistant (e.g. being able to handle peaks in applications)
- Personal maturity & trustworthiness
- An understanding of and respect for cultural diversity and a team player
- Pro-active, flexible, well-organised, and able to work autonomously
Working at Vlerick is
A challenging career within a dynamic and professional environment that affords you the opportunity to develop yourself as a product champion.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.