Learning & Development Consultant
Do you have a passion for learning and development? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick Business School? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Every organisation faces challenges, where in the end people make the difference.
At Vlerick Business School we design and deliver learning journeys that help people make a difference for their organisation. Our customised executive education department designs and delivers a wide portfolio of programmes for multiple client organisations.
To strengthen our customised executive education team, Vlerick Business School is currently looking for an experienced L&D Consultant.
What can you expect
As Learning & Development Consultant you take the lead in programme management and relationship management activities for our customised executive education programmes.
- You act as a single point of contact for clients, participants and or faculty.
- You have an important role representing Vlerick Business School and are responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of corporate clients.
- Your interactions will be international by nature; you will travel on a regular basis, mainly in the Benelux.
- You will join a dynamic team that is devoted to design and deliver top quality learning journeys.
- Manage complex sales processes and build relationships with clients, to secure business and close contracts;
- Act as account manager for several corporate accounts;
- Be involved in designing learning experiences tailored to the needs of our corporate clients.
What do we expect from you
- You have a Master degree
- You believe in the power of development and education
- You have strong end to end commercial skills: ability to build relationships, write proposals, pitch ideas and establish long term client relationships
- You have 4 to 8 years of work experience with exposure to the business community
- You are flexible, well-organised, and able to work autonomously
- You are a natural team player with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken); other languages are of interest
Working at Vlerick is
A challenging career within a dynamic and professional environment that offers you the opportunity to develop yourself as a Learning & Development expert.
Are you interested?
If you think you meet these criteria, please send your application accompanied by a motivation letter to email@example.com.
Should you have any questions with regard to the content of the vacancy please contact Alexandre Segers (Business Manager Customised Programmes) via +32 9 210 9732 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!