Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit in your veins? Have you been dreaming of being an entrepreneur yourself? Then, Vlerick Venture Talks might be your perfect source of inspiration.
Vlerick Business School is launching Vlerick Venture Talks, a free series of inspirational sessions in which entrepreneurs talk about their experience and share their do’s and don’ts in the process of entrepreneurial venturing.
What's in it for you?
- testimonials by successful entrepreneurs
- insight in frameworks to assess your business model and grow your business
- an opportunity to encounter like-minded people and get in contact with (other) entrepreneurs
- Cedric Donck is a serial entrepreneur active in the communications and internet industry, where he sold some of his businesses to large international firms such as WPP and Omnicom In 2012, he became a professional Business Angel, investing in a large number of internet start-ups. Moreover, he is the founder of NewcoPark and Adanso, NGO’s that are promoting entrepreneurship in Africa.
- Felix Van de Maele is the co-founder of Collibra, the world's leading data governance software vendor with headquarters in New York. He obtained a Master in General Management from Vlerick Business School in 2008.
- Jurgen Degrande is a recently graduated fulltime MBA at Vlerick Business School and is co-founder of Edgard&Cooper that produces ‘healthy and delicious’ dog food.
|Vlerick Venture Talks
Participation is free but registration is compulsory! There are only a limited number of places (+/- 65 spots)
Get inspired at our session of Vlerick Venture Talks! We are looking forward to welcoming you to this event.
Miguel Meuleman, Professor of Entrepreneurship, Vlerick Business School
Yannick Dillen, Post-Doctoral Research Associate, Vlerick Business School
Vlerick Venture Talks is supported by Vlerick Alumni
For more info, please contact: