What are the different options to finance your growing venture? Do you need money from business angels and venture capitalists? Or are there also other ways to find enough financial resources?
Our second session of Vlerick Venture Talks might be your perfect source of inspiration!
Vlerick Venture Talks is a free series of inspirational sessions during which entrepreneurs talk about their experience and share their do’s and don’ts in the process of entrepreneurial venturing.
What's in it for you?
- testimonials by successful entrepreneurs
- Insight in how to find the money to grow a venture
- an opportunity to encounter like-minded people and network with (other) entrepreneurs
Meet the speakers
- Tim Van Hauwermeiren is the CEO of biotech firm Argen-X (and former Executive MBA student) and will talk about how they financed their impressive growth trajectory.
- Jan De Backer is the CEO of the biomedical imaging company FLUIDDA, who have realized a rapid increase in size by using their own financial resources. He will give his view on how entrepreneurs can bootstrap their business.
- Joris Noreillie, former Executive MBA student at Vlerick Business School, is a ‘freelance CFO’ and currently active as CFO at a number of scale-ups such as neoScores, THEOplayer and Novosanis. He will talk about the financing decisions that start-ups and scale-ups have to make.
|Vlerick Venture Talks
Participation is free but registration is compulsory! There are only a limited number of places.
Get inspired at our session of Vlerick Venture Talks! We are looking forward to welcoming you to this event.
Miguel Meuleman, Professor of Entrepreneurship, Vlerick Business School
Sophie Manigart, Professor Entrepreneurial Finance, Vlerick Business School
Yannick Dillen, Post-Doctoral Research Associate, Vlerick Business School
Vlerick Venture Talks is supported by Vlerick Alumni
For more info, please contact: