Terms and conditions ‘Enrol for Vlerick and get a free iPad’
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Promotor is Vlerick Business School, Public Utility Foundation, VAT BE 0424.244.049, with registered office at 9000 Gent (Belgium), Reep 1 (the “School”).
- The Offer is open to all persons who participated to the Experience Vlerick Days organized by the School in June 2013 (“Participants”).
- Participants who (i) enrol for one long, intensive programme or two short-focused programmes out of the executive education programme portfolio of the School before 9 September 2013 (ii) meet the admission criteria (if any) of this (these) programmes and (iii) pay the registration fee for this (these) programme(s) on time (i.e. before or on the due date of the invoice(s) and at the latest one day before the start of the programme which takes place first) will be offered a FREE iPad with Retina Display, 16 GB and Wi-Fi.
- In case of enrollment for two short-focused programmes of the executive education programme portfolio of the School, the Offer mentioned under point 3 above is only valid if enrollment for both programmes takes place at the same time and if the same person takes part in both programmes.
- Programmes for which Participants are registered and for which the Offer applies, may not be cancelled.
- This Offer does not apply to MBA & Masters programmes and customised programmes.
- Participants will receive the iPad at the start of the (first) programme for which enrollment took place according to points 3 and 4 above.
- The School reserves the right to replace the iPad mentioned under point 3 above by another iPad with similar technical specifications at the start of the (first) programme, based on the product offering from Apple.
- The Offer is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash by Participants.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses incurred in participating in this Offer.
- By participating in this Offer, Participants agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promotor harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Offer, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the iPad.
- The School reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this Offer without notice.
- The Offer is governed by Belgian law.