Get access to your MyVlerick profile
We are pleased to inform you that we have renewed the Vlerick Alumni website and integrated it into the Vlerick Business School website. As from now, you can find all information about your School and the Alumni Association together in one place!
If you are a Vlerick alumnus, it is important that you first activate your new personal alumni profile, called ‘MyVlerick’ via the personal activation link you have received via e-mail.
If you haven't done so (or haven't received this e-mail), find out how you can activate your MyVlerick account below.
Activate your MyVlerick profile (new alumni profile)
You are an alumnus, but you don't have access to your MyVlerick profile (new alumni profile):
- Fill out the webform below
- You will receive an e-mail with the activation link within 24 hours
- After clicking on the activation link you will be able to start updating your MyVlerick profile (new alumni profile).
Why activate your MyVlerick profile?
Once you have completed the activation process, you will be recognised by the “MyVlerick” system. As a Vlerick paying alumnus this ensures you:
- get access to your personal (membership) benefits (e.g. database search)
- can subscribe to events at the correct prize
- decide what should or should not be visible on your MyVlerick profile (MyVlerick = your former alumniprofile)
- can update your information so your fellow alumni can contact you via the alumni search
- see tailored information
- are able to join our comprehensive career platform
Check our Frequently Asked Questions-page or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org