What other companies say
Several companies work together with Vlerick Career Services in initiatives that largely benefit their recruitment process.
Kim Verheyden, InSites Consulting
"As a growing company, we are always looking for talented young graduates to join our team. Therefore getting in touch with the right students is key throughout our recruitment process. This is where Vlerick Careers steps in. In the past years they have been a great support, connecting us with students via the Career Fair, the promotion of our company and spreading our vacancies within the different programs. What I particularly appreciate is their professional approach, responsiveness and proactive mind-set. The proof of our successful collaboration is in the number of Vlerick Alumni working at InSites Consulting!"
Angélique Heuchon, SWIFT
"More than a partnership!"
- The quality and high level of the Vlerick Programmes is proof of a strong knowledge and understanding of the issues and business needs faced by our company.
- Innovative approaches, following the latest trends and directly connected to the day-to-day business life of our company.
- High level of engagement from Vlerick people in line with SWIFT expectations.
- For many years SWIFT and Vlerick Business School have been building a strong partnership in terms of talent development and support in business requests.
- A real opportunity to build a real network wihtin a pool of future talents.
- Professional, efficient and a great network... those are our top 3 qualities that best describe the high esteem we have for Vlerick.
Rita Pannemans, Umicore
"Umicore, an international material technology company, is looking for new talent on a permanent basis. Vlerick Career Services offer us the opportunity to meet with motivated, talented and multicultural people from different disciplines, all consciously working on their careers. The Vlerick Career Fairs are an ideal forum to exchange information with the students on career opportunities and establish a basis for a future possible working or business relationship!"
Maarten Van Dael, KBC
"We love to work woth Vlerick Career Services because we enjoy the cooperation and service we receive as a Prime Foundation Partner of Vlerick. KBC works with one single point of contact (SPOC) in the Career Services Team and together we find a solution for every issue! During the academic year we gain insight in the new group of students, who we then meet during recruitment and other events organised by the Career Services Team."