Terms & Conditions
Vlerick Alumni: 10% discount for Gold and Platinum members
Gold and Platinum members of Vlerick Alumni benefit from a 10% discount on Vlerick executive education programmes.
Visit the Alumni website for more information on the Vlerick Alumni membership formulas and eligibility.
New regulations as from 1 April 2016
If you work at a Flemish SME, you could use the ‘KMO-portefeuille’ to partially fund your educational programme at Vlerick Business School. Dependent on the size of your company up to €15,000 of your participation fee can subsidised by the Government.
- Small companies (< 50 FTE): Maximum 40% of the programme fee can be subsidised (max. €10,000)
- Middle size companies (< 250 FTE): Maximum 30% of the programme fee can be subsidised (max. €15,000)
How to apply for the subsidy:
- First register for the programme of your choice, then apply for a subsidy. Please note that the application procedure should be completed within 14 days of the course start date, at the latest. Note that you can perfectly apply for the subsidy without having received your invoice yet. So no need to wait for it to apply.
- Costs of catering can be subsidised for maximum €25 per person per training day. Course material and other costs cannot be subsidized.
All info and recent updates are available at: www.kmo-portefeuille.be (Dutch-language website).
Vlerick Business School’s approval number is: DV.O105182.
For further questions, please contact:
Vlerick Business School
T: +32 9 210 98 01
The Brussels-Capital Region: subsidies for SMEs
Self-employed people and SMEs located in one of the 19 Brussels boroughs can apply for a subsidy at the Brussels-Capital Region:
- Maximum 3 programmes per organisation per year
- Per programme maximum 50% of the programme fee can be subsidised (max. 2500 euro)
- First register for the programme of your choice, then apply for a subsidy. (preferably before the start of the programme, at the latest 30 days after the start of the programme)
- The programme costs at least 1000 euro
All info is available on the website of the Brussels Region (Dutch- & French-language website).
Vlerick Social Profit Grants
Read more about the Vlerick Social Profit Grants here: Vlerick Social Profit Grants
Masters students & full-time MBA students can apply for a scholarship on the grounds of merit & need.