Financial Services Dialogue 8 - December 2015
- Introduction - Ignace R. Combes, Chairman of the Vlerick Centre for Financial Services
Market developments: 'The use of external innovation in the financial sector'
- Implementing a digital strategy in the financial services - Steve Muylle, Vlerick Business School
- 'As bankers we must firmly embrace innovation and entrepreneurship' - Max Jadot, BNP Paribas Fortis
- Innovating from the inside before moving to external innovation - Erik Luts, KBC
- How choice is becoming a burden and innovation a never-ending rollercoaster - Peter de Wit & Guy Roosen, Beobank
- Banks adapting to technological innovation: experiences of the past - Freddy Van den Spiegel, Vlerick Business School
- Third party collaboration accelerates innovation in a fast changing world - Bart De Smet, Ageas
- Teaming up to stay up-to-speed on new technologies - Wim de Waele, Eggsplore
- Enabling customer centricity with technology - Lazaro Campos, Advisor on FinTech innovation
- The legal issues with external innovation: intellectual property, data privacy and cybersecurity - Filip Van Elsen & Peter Van Dyck, Allen & Overy
You can also download the Financial Services Dialogue of December 2015 (PDF format for printing).