How We Work
We believe that the quality of any 'Customised Programme' depends on close collaboration before, during and after programme delivery. Our partnerships are therefore built according to the following 5-step process:
- Discovery & exploration. We start each new partnership by listening. Our aim is to understand your organisation, your objectives and your strategic challenges. This first step clarifies the sense of our value proposition for your company.
- Needs analysis. A team of learning experts and programme designers conducts a more thorough needs analysis to gain intimate knowledge of development needs. Upon completion of this process, we will have identified and agreed on the key themes and learning objectives for your customised programme.
- Design. Based on subsequent discussions, we will design the learning process, appoint the faculty members who will deliver the programme, fine-tune the programme content and finalise all practical issues regarding the programme.
- Delivery. Our faculty actively engages with participants and encourages them to view opportunities from many perspectives in order to expand their horizons. The methodology and tools employed vary according to the aims of the programme. The delivery is managed by a learning consultant who guides the participants through the learning process.
- Review. Every programme is evaluated during and after delivery. Participants are asked to give feedback on all aspects of the programme to assess the programme's progress in meeting the predetermined objectives. We also measure the impact of the programme together with you upon completion of the learning process.
We engage with organisations to go beyond comfort zones and energise people for action.
Our open and pragmatic culture is a differentiating factor for a successful partnership.
Our clients include both major international companies as well as entrepreneurial firms.
We are proud of our ability to be flexible and dedicated while building a true partnership.