Vlerick Healthcare Conference
26 October 2017, Brussels Campus
The Vlerick Healthcare Conference has become the annual reference in the field taking into account a total healthcare ecosystem perspective. Broaden your network in an inspiring blend of interactive sessions and keynote presentations by top speakers. The Vlerick Healthcare Conference targets all professionals active in healthcare and the life sciences, and everyone simply looking to stay on top of the most important trends in the field.
This year we make a link between collaborating and innovating. Do we need to collaborate to innovate? We’ll discuss how both topics are intertwined and invite you to join the discussion and give us your opinion during our interactive debate.
- Discover how to act on the newest trends and developments in the healthcare and life sciences fields
- Challenge your ideas in our interactive settings
- Exchange knowledge with professionals from across the healthcare value chain
- Get acquainted with healthcare professionals from a wide variety of sectors and functions
Enrol now! More practical info
We are happy to announce the first speakers for this year’s edition:
- Dr Maggie De Block, Minister of Social Affairs and Health
- Prof Dr Hans-Georg Eichler, Senior Medical Officer at the European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- Prof Dr Pascal Verdonck, CEO at MedTech Flanders
- Dr Eric Cornut, Interim Director General at Efpia
- Prof Dr Marc Noppen, Chief Executive Officer at UZ Brussel
- Prof Dr Frank Rademakers, CMTO at University Hospitals Leuven
- Kathleen Cools, Journalist and host of current affairs programme Terzake at VRT
- Dr Koenraad van Renterghem, Urologist at Jessa Hospital Hasselt
- Ward Servaes, Ir, MBA, CEO & Co-Founder at moveUP - RecoTech®
- Dr Stefaan Van Der Spiegel, MBA, Head of sector Substances of Human Origin (SoHO) at European Commission
- Prof Dr Jan Kimpen, Chief Medical Officer at Philips
- Mitchell Silva, CEO & Co-founder at Esperity
- Prof Dr Pieter Vandervoort, Cardiologist at Ziekenhuis Oost Limburg
More information about the detailed programme will be online soon!