Bram Desmet, Vlerick Professor of Operations & Supply Chain Management has invited Mrs Lora Cecere, Founder of Supply Chain Insights to speak about her book “Supply Chain Metrics that Matter”. In her book Lora links corporate financials to supply chain maturity. And she analyses which metrics matter for supply chain performance.
Bram and Lora will discuss actionable steps to align and balance the supply chain to drive value. Example questions that will be tackled in this webinar are:
- functional goals often overpower corporate objectives,
- the biggest gap is between sales and operations,
- working towards a shared set of KPI's and aligned incentives
- traditional technology is inadequate to support effective demand-supply networks,...
Join this webinar and hear the insights from Lora Cecere, global thought leader in supply chain management and Vlerick Professor of Operations & Supply Chain Management Bram Desmet.
- Mrs Lora Cecere comes to the stage with over forty years of diverse supply chain experience. She has spent nine years as an industry analyst with Gartner Group, AMR Research, Altimeter Group and is now the founder of her own firm Supply Chain Insights. Her company is focused on bringing unique insights to supply chain leaders, a.o. how to use enterprise applications to drive supply chain excellence. Her research is designed for the early adopter seeking first mover advantage.
- Professor Bram Desmet is Vlerick Professor in Operations & Supply Chain Management. He has a PhD in Industrial Engineering and Operations, a thorough knowledge of Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimisation and the ability to translate state-of-the-art techniques into practical applicable concepts. He helps companies improve in demand planning and inventory management. Bram teaches students in the Executive Master Class in Supply Chain Management and different Vlerick MBA programmes, including missions at Peking University in China and Vlerick's St-Petersburg campus in Russia.