Georgiana Sandu is a post-doctoral researcher focusing on operations and supply chain management at Vlerick. She’s currently working on the Fluvius Chair on Resilient Supply Chains.
An experienced researcher with a broad background in engineering, Georgiana is passionate about sustainability. Her goal is to develop, share and increase awareness of sustainable, innovative solutions that could help solve today's environmental challenges.
Who am I?
- Post-doctoral Researcher at Vlerick Business School
- Scientific collaborator on nanotechnology and artificial intelligence in nanomedicine at ICTEAM, Université Catholique de Louvain
- Doctor in Engineering and Technology at Université Catholique de Louvain
- Master in Medical Electronics and Medical Information Technology at University Politehnica of Bucharest (Romania)
- Bachelor in Electronics and Telecommunications at University Politehnica of Bucharest (Romania)
- Digital transformation
- ICT sustainability
- Energy systems and industrial symbiosis
- Sustainability in health systems
- Sustainable materials and green(er) chemistries