Junior Programme Manager EMBA
Do you have a passion for executive education? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick? And are you ready to explore the world of our executive programmes and their participants? Then we have the perfect job for you!
To extend our Executive MBA Offices in Ghent/Brussels, we are looking for a full- time Junior Programme Manager (m/f).
What can you expect
As Programme Manager of our Executive MBA programmes you will be responsible for the organisation and coordination of all aspects of the programme, including:
- Ongoing contact and continuous communication with students and faculty
- Managing the quality of the courses
- Scheduling classes, organizing and attending the annual international study trips and residential seminars
- Organising and attending programme-related events such as classes, networking- and alumni activities, Opening academic Year, Graduation, etc.
What do we expect from you
- Master degree with 2 to 5 years’ experience
- Excellent English language skills, both oral and written
- Personal maturity for interaction with Executive audience
- Interest in education and/or business environment
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of standard software tools such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Flexible, well-organised, and able to work autonomously
- Strong inter-personal skills and good ability to work within teams
- Trustworthiness & integrity
- Understanding of and respect for cultural diversity
- Willingness to work flexible hours (weekends & evenings) and on different locations (Brussels or Ghent)
Working at Vlerick is
A challenging career within a dynamic and professional environment that offers you the opportunity to develop yourself.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.