You want to get maximum value from your Vlerick journey – both for yourself and your organisation. This starts with the application process. We help you find the best programme for you. And we carefully consider your fellow participants – making sure each group has the right blend of backgrounds and experience so you can learn as much from your peers as from our faculty.
There are two application processes, depending on whether you’re applying for a degree or a certificate programme.
1. Check your eligibility: Check out the admissions criteria for the programme you want to follow and make sure you meet the requirements before you start your application. If you need help with this, please email email@example.com.
2. Start your application: Use our application tool to create your profile and start completing your application. We process applications on a rolling basis – you can find the specific deadline for the programme you want to apply for on the individual programme page.
3. Choose your admissions test and submit your application: There are three elements:
Once you’ve submitted your application, we’ll get in touch about scheduling your interview.
4. Successfully complete the admissions process: We’ll contact you within five days of your interview. If you meet all the requirements, we’ll offer you a place on the programme. Once you accept, you’ll just need to pay the commitment fee to secure your place.
If you aren’t successful this time, you can ask us for feedback on your application – and of course, you can apply again next year.
To apply for any of our management programmes, you need to complete four steps:
1. Check your eligibility: Check you meet the admissions criteria for the programme you want to apply for – you can find this on the individual programme page
2. Submit your application: Fill out the application form on the programme page
3. Take part in an interview: When we receive your application, we’ll get in touch to set up an interview. This will take about an hour and will cover:
4. Confirm your registration: If you pass the interview, we’ll send you a registration form. You’ll have two weeks to complete and submit the form to confirm your programme place.