Supporting ambitious ventures towards scaling up
Entrepreneurship 2.0 supports young, high-potential ventures in their path to rapid growth by providing a platform for dialogue, networking and research. In particular, Entrepreneurship 2.0 aims to help scale-ups by
- Building a community of young, high-potential ventures.
- Mapping out what key issues scale-ups face on their way to rapid growth and how to tackle them. Examples include founder remuneration and access to financing.
- Providing information on these scaling issues for benchmarking purposes.
- Creating and sharing knowledge on success factors for scale-ups.
Entrepreneurship 2.0 activities
Our activities are twofold
- Roundtables – Every year Entrepreneurship 2.0 organizes a series of 4 one-day workshops with a group of 30 selected participants on key challenges scale-ups face ranging from topics such as financing, internationalization, professionalizing your HR to strategy and negotiation. We also provide the opportunity to submit a company-specific problem once a year to a panel of experts to get tailored advice. As such, the Roundtables offer a great opportunity to meet, learn from and with like-minded scale-up entrepreneurs.
- Research – the Rising Star Monitor is a yearly, large-scale study which provides a snapshot of the trends and challenges involved in young, high-potential ventures in Belgium. Special attention is paid to topics of founding team composition, equity splits, remuneration and financing.