Apply for one of our Vlerick Spirit scholarships
At Vlerick we're determined to attract the very best talent from all corners of the world. Which is why we award a limited number of partial scholarships to applicants with an outstanding profile and clear Vlerick Spirit.
Financing your Masters
Joining a Vlerick programme can be a significant financial investment. But there are many financing options available to help towards your tuition fees – and we’re here to help you explore what types of support you might be eligible for.
- GMAT/GRE Excellence scholarship: Get an automatic 50% scholarship if you have outstanding GMAT (> 700) or GRE (> 164 quantitative and > 163 verbal) scores. For all Masters programmes.
- Academic Merit scholarship: Provide us with proof of your excellent academic track record and get a scholarship of up to 50%. To qualify for this scholarship, you need study results equal to great distinction or greatest at Bachelor or Masters level for Belgian degrees or study results within top 25% of class at Bachelor or Masters level for non-Belgian degrees. For all Masters programmes.
- Vlerick Outstanding Achievement scholarship: Do you have a proven track record of outstanding achievement in extracurricular activities such as holding a leadership position in an international organisation (eg, being president of a student organisation), winning business or student competitions, combining your studies with professional activities (eg, student-entrepreneur, professional athlete)? Then you might get a scholarship of up to 50%. For all Masters programmes.
- OnE Vlerick (Opportunity & Equality) scholarship: We value social diversity and we encourage individual commitment. For this partial scholarship, you need to either represent diversity (eg, be a first-generation university student, belong to a minority group or an underprivileged community) or actively promote diversity and inclusion, by engaging in long-term initiatives that have a clear social impact. For all Masters programmes.
- Women in Finance: Are you a woman with an outstanding academic record who shows leadership potential? If so, and if you pass our admissions test in the first round with a great overall performance, you might get a scholarship of up to 50% of the tuition fee. For our Masters in Financial Management programme. Find out more here
- Women in Science (Exact sciences, Technology, Engineering): Are you a woman with an outstanding academic record in the field of STEM who shows leadership potential? If so – and if you pass the admissions test in the first round with a great overall performance – you might get a scholarship of up to 50% of the tuition fee. We thank the Martine & Philippe Van den Poel-Haspeslagh Fund and the Marion Debruyne Fund for sponsoring this scholarship. For our Masters in International Management & Strategy programme.
- Financial need scholarship: To apply, you will need a realistic financial plan and proof of financial need. The scholarship allocation and amount are decided on case-by-case basis. We thank Duvel Moortgat for sponsoring this scholarship.
If you’re planning to apply for a scholarship, make sure you apply early. Please check the application form for full conditions.
Studying at Vlerick
Discover everything you need to know about studying with us – from choosing your programme and submitting your application all the way through to joining our alumni community.